I am a game artist and developer from Troy, NY with professional experience ranging from VR app development, to 3D game art, to mobile game development, and more. When I'm not in front of a desk, you can find me playing videogames, practicing handstands, and spending time with friends.
Collaborated on games team of educational technology company. With a focus on creating
visually appealing and educationally fulfilling gaming experiences for students of all ages.
● Created 3D models from concept art
● Optimized existing art assets for in-engine use
Worked remotely to create mobile game assessments. As part of a greater application designed
for students to increase content retention and mastery.
● Developed interactive assessment functionality
● Created 3D art assets of diagrams from educational material
Was responsible for the production and iteration of assets for arena environments. Adhering to,
and assisting with, the aesthetic and level design from the art lead and team lead, respectively.
● Designed environment art for arena levels
● Modeled hard-surface and organic assets
Collaborated on small art team to design and produce visuals for mobile game project.
Experience was geared toward youth, focusing on themes of exploration and discovery.
● Designed 3D environment art
● Modeled optimized assets for use on low-end mobile devices